Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My lucky day! I'd like to thank the Academy...

I won me some awards! Two on the same day, nonetheless!!


Lady Hill has awarded me the Versatile Blogger award! I'm delighted and all a-flutter. Thank you to the most awesome zombie-hunting Lady around!! :) For this award I have to list 10 things about myself, and then pass the award on to 15 bloggers. (I may just do 3, because that's how I roll.)

Giving this one to the following lovely ladies:

Gnetch @ Thank Goodness for the Good Ones
Shelly Ann @ Painting The Memories
Tazim @ Being Tazim

My second award...

From JessRaquel comes the Sugar Doll award! Another fantastic lady that deserves a big THANK YOU, because she is just that awesome. :) This award also has you list 10 things about yourself, and pass it on to 10 (Three? Heh heh.) bloggers.

And this one's gonna go to ...

Krysten @ After I Do
Lindsay @ PancakesNPajamas
Becky @ So Very Blessed...

So, here are my ten things:

1. My very first crush was on Richard Dean Anderson, aka MacGuyver. I was five. Augh. Mullet.
2. I would *much* rather spend a quiet evening in watching movies and having drinks than going out to a bar/club and staying up late. Yep. Getting old!
3. Scrabble is my favorite board game ever!!
4. One of my big pet peeves is impatient people that stand right-behind-you in a checkout line at a store. That's not making you go any faster, dingbat!
5. I dislike Lady Gaga. Her songs are somewhat catchy but she's trying way too hard as a 'person' to be a unique snowflake.
6. My bed is my no-worry zone. Regardless of whatever's been worrying me during the day or stressing me out, I leave it at the door and relax in my safe-haven bed. :)
7. I haven't been to the dentist in a year and a half. Ack!! I know. Not only am I a dentophobe, but I'm also unemployed.
8. There is a stuffed walrus on our refrigerator.
9. I own the SeaQuest season 1 boxset. Yeah, I know ... awesome!!
10. I love being outside during thunderstorms. They are amazing!


Phew. Totally done with babbling about myself! It always takes me for-ev-er to think up those little random factoids. ;)


No comments: