Tuesday, July 27, 2010

We need rain.

Seriously.

With how ragingly hot it's been, and we haven't had a good rain for a week or two... argh. It's getting a little dark and stormy outside now, so I can only hope the stormy part will give us more than a few drops.

New job is going absolutely fantastic; I love it there and everyone is super awesome and sparkles and fireworks, etc. :) I'm integrating well and really enjoying myself. I also have tomorrow off so double yay!, I will get to do some cooking tonight and relax at home (or possibly at the beach) tomorrow. Last night I was so exhausted I almost fell asleep in the bathtub, which really isn't the best idea for a snooze.

Also, since I have tomorrow off, I will be able to actually post for two consecutive days! WHOA! Tomorrow's post will contain all the photos from the meme I posted, what, two weekends ago. Yeah. Better late than never, right? ;)



There is a new frozen yogurt shop in our neighborhood that I'm fast becoming a frequent flyer of. I've always loved frozen yogurt (or 'froyo', as it's called in our generation where everything is abbreviated) but Wilmington never had a shop. But now. One is open. And it's amazing. Their daily flavors vary but they always have chocolate and vanilla, and sometimes raspberry, mango, cheesecake, strawberry, and mocha. The toppings bar is huge and heavenly and has every fresh fruit you can imagine, as well as some of the less healthy but always tasty options, such as Golden Grahams, Raisinets, marshmallows, gummi bears, cookie dough, and Froot Loops. I need to take some photos next time I go back, it's such a fun time! It's all DIY so you fill up your own cup as much as you want it, and pile on whatever fits your fancy that day.

I think my favorite flavor would have to be cheesecake. Agree/disagree? (I'm a huge fan of cheesecake ice cream too!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks in support of sharing such a pleasant idea, piece of writing is good,
thats why i have read it completely

Also visit my web blog :: cardsharing cccam account