Saturday, August 29, 2009

Awards!

Susan over at Ripples of Kindness has bestowed me with the Splish Splash award! She is truly one of the kindest and most inspirational bloggers I know, so go check her out and leave her some happy comment love. :)



And I've been sitting here for 10 minutes trying to decide who I should give this award out to, but I just can't decide! All of my blogfriends are awesome in their own way, and I just want to thank you for all of your input, comments, and fun times. :) YAY!

So I finished Twilight yesterday and while it was pretty good, I don't know if I'll be running out to get the next one. The Host was just a better book IMO. But they were both good reads! I'd like to see the movie now, and I'm sure I'll read them all eventually. :) (Now I need a new book to read though, LOL... library time!)

And, our house now has real walls and a shingled roof, but I don't have photos yet! Hopefully over the weekend I can post one, we are very excited!!!!! :)

We have been getting some of the outer effects of the passing hurricanes lately - Bill gave us some gloomy weather last weekend, and Danny gave us some really gorgeous thunderstorms last night. Here's hoping one doesn't decide to sit right on us!

1 comment:

Mr. Condescending said...

woo hoo take pics of the house! and i want the award hehe.