Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I rock!!

I GOT THE JOB!!!!!






Happy seals!!! (Not taking credit for any of these photos BTW)


They called me today and offered me the position, I absolutely took it without hesitation! I'll be making about the same amount I am now, with a 90 day review and raise, plus *benefits* at 90 days! And it's a PERMANENT position!!! I'm really excited, happy, and amazed that I was able to land this job within a week of applying for it, especially in this absolutely crappy economy. It was just a case of being in the right place at the right time for me, and I'm so lucky it worked out! (And my awesome interview skillz)

Plus I'm taking a loooong weekend between jobs (5 days maybe), so I can RELAX and be ready!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

SquirrelQueen said...

Congratulations! It's Happy Dance time!! Way to go!

I am very happy it turned out well, have a great long weekend.
SQ

Gabby said...

Yay!! I'm SO excited for you! What will you be doing?

Alyssa said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! =)

Knight Writer said...

Congrats! It is an exciting thing to be starting something new!

The Caped Tirader said...

Congratulations! Good Luck!

FRANNIE said...

Good Luck!!!

Valerie said...

so exciting! enjoy your time off- you deserve it!

Annie said...

Yesssss! I'm so excited/happy for you! :)
Cute pics by the way! ha!

Laura said...

Congrats!!!! Holla for those mad awesome interview skillz. ;)

Farah said...

Congratulations!!!!!

the girl with the pink teacup said...

WOO HOO! Well done, Sami!