Monday, July 13, 2009

Day 3 of 16

Alright, bloggy buddies. You're probably going to be hearing a lot from me lately, as I am on day 3 of my 16-day stint of no worky! So I apologize ahead of time for the flood.

Speaking of floods.

My main plan was to go to the beach today, but not after this appeared:



And LOTS of it!! Serious thunder woke me up at around 6, and the torrential rains lasted on and off for about 3 hours. It's slowly tapering down out there, and the sun is peeking through, but I'm having a feeling that it's not going to be the best beach day. BAH!

Okay, maybe tomorrow then. I could get started on all my cleaning today. .......... :(

(Or I could keep catching up on Lost ;) Almost done Season 3!!!)

2 comments:

Gabby said...

This is one cool picture!! Love it!

the girl with the pink teacup said...

Just enjoy your time off, sweetie. It'll go so fast that you'll be wondering what happened! And I love thunderstorms... Although not when I want to go to the beach :)