Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'm a dummy..

So a lot of people are posting search results for their blog - like what people searched for to find them.

I'm a dummy but I want to play too!! Where do I find this in Google?? Aiieee...

In other news, Mr. Cats and I are baking chocolate chip cookies!! Want one? :)


Also, remember CardFest!!! :) I've gotten some emails and I know I haven't replied to a few yet, but I'm getting there y'all! Clicky to read all about it if you haven't already! One of my future entries is going to be about where to get cute, CHEAP cards... and some pictures! :D


(Sorry for such a short entry... things are SO BUSY here... T-minus four days until the big move!! Can't WAIT to get our stuff over there and settle in!)

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Google Analytics:
http://www.google.com/analytics/

Just plug in your website and it will tell you all sorts of crazy information.

Mr. Condescending said...

Jessica beat me to it :P

Luna said...

those cookies look so good. now i am craving some with milk.

Jen T said...

I actually use sitemeter.com for my blog tracking info. And yes I want a cookie! Those look delish!

Amanda said...

I've used both sitemeter and Google Analytics. Sitemeter will provide you with a bit more detail as to specific visitors (time of visit, length of visit, IP address, etc.), while Google is a little more of an overall approach. What I like about Google though is that I don't have to log in anywhere but to my Google account to see the stats.