Friday, November 13, 2009

HOLIDAY CARD SWAP!!!!!! It's TIME!!!!

Hey everyone!! I hope you all had great weeks and that Friday the 13th isn't going to do you wrong. As for me, today is MEGA PACKING day, and also mega moving day. I'm sure tomorrow will be mega achy day. ;) But, the rain has finally subsided and although it's chilly, I can get my stuff to the car without getting soaked!

At any rate, since my laptop STILL does not have a power supply and I don't have access to all my fun photos, Photo Friday will be on hiatus for a bit. But that's okay.. because it's time for ...

HOLIDAY CARDFEST 2009!!!!!
(I will make a great graphic for this, give me a few days!)

Yes, it's that time ladies and gents. Because we KNOW we're busy, because we KNOW Thanksgiving is coming up and once that starts, it's a never-ending whirl of holiday MADNESS until next year, and because we KNOW we're gonna procrastinate! LET'S DO THIS!! :D

It's excruciatingly simple. Send me an email -- nikineu[@]gmail.com -- with your mailing address. I'll reply to you with mine. We send each other awesome holiday cards! FIN!

See, told ya it was easy! ;)

I'd really like people to think about doing something like this on their own blogs, if they feel comfortable. There's so much going on in the world right now, and so many people are caught between a rock and a hard place for whatever reasons. And wouldn't it be great to make someone's day and light up their face with a smile when they get a simple card in the mail? Showing that their blogfriends care to bring that holiday cheer? AWESOME!! Love it. :) It's something simple we can all do to spread what the holidays are REALLY about!

So if you're in it to win it, place this little banner on your blog, and the more people that see what we're up to, the more goodwill and cheer will be spread this holiday season!


And now ... I need to get dressed and PACK! Oh joy of joys! ;) Have a lovely day y'all!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I just sent you an email, this is such a fabulous idea :)

Luna said...

what a great idea. i just sen you an email too.

O.F.C.J. said...

Yaaay!!! I will send mine. ...Yaaay!!!

O.F.C.J.

Jessica said...

Good idea. I'm e-mailing you now.