Sunday, August 8, 2010

This is the most wonderful thing I've found in a long time.

Hi guys!

How was your weekend? Mine was great, and relaxing! Hope everyone had a good one, and that we're all ready for Monday again. :)

I wanted to share something wonderful I found on the internet with you all.



Postcrossing - Postcards Traveling the World


Taken from the website:

The goal of this project is to allow people to receive postcards from all over the world, for free. Well, almost free! The main idea is that: if you send a postcard, you will receive at least one back from a random Postcrosser from somewhere in the world.

Why? Because, like the author, there are lots of people who like to receive real mail.
The element of surprise of receiving postcards from different places in the world (many of which you probably have never heard of) can turn your mailbox into a box of surprises - and who wouldn't like that?


I've just signed up and I'm AMAZINGLY excited about this. The idea is fantastic, and I'm excited that it's so hugely supported! I think when I collect enough postcards, I'm going to collage them in a big picture frame. Super fun!!! Check out the website if you're interested, its very well done and I can't wait to see what random addresses I get first.

Now I need to go buy some postcards... :)

No comments: