Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hi!

Wow, when was the last time I posted? Like two weeks ago?

ARGH?!

This past week of work I was busier than a one armed cranberry picker in a paper hanging contest ... or something like that. Busy and stressed and overwhelmed with work due to the fact I didn't have a lot of help this week, but I did my best and am DELIGHTED that it is weekend time!

Here are some bullet points of my life lately:

  • We are currently watching the Arsenal v. Blackpool game on ESPN2. Happy the Premiere League is back on ... English soccer teams for those of you that are now scratching your heads thinking I've had a brain injury! Arsenal is my EPL team and they're doing great in this game! :)
  • We go to Orlando in 2 and 1/2 weeks for my birthday and I'm THRILLED!! We are each making a mix CD for the roadtrip and I'm excited to pick some songs out. I'll likely post it here when I'm done. Harry Potter theme park? Seeing amazing friends?! Amazing food?? YES YES! :) There will be pictures.
  • Matt built us a pair of amazing new gaming computers that are top of the line, fast, and really quiet and awesome. We are going to start playing Final Fantasy XVI (the MMO) with some of our friends next month... and we were loooong overdue for a computer upgrade. I'm excited to be able to see great graphics and not have lag!
  • It looks like our weather this weekend is going to be mild and less humid, so I'm looking forward to some outside time either with my book or with my camera. :)
  • Going to start my fall wardrobe shopping next weekend when my paycheck hits! WOOOO! I have been SO overdue for fall and southern-winter clothes it's not even funny. I'm not even going to tell you how old my stuff is... we're not gonna go there! ;) So look out Charlotte Russe and Forever 21!
Hopefully I'll be a more active blogger now that I'm somewhat-back to a regular schedule. I'm SO behind on my Google Reader... :( I heart you all and I'll try to catch up soon, so hopefully you'll see me commenting again. ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

No comments: