Saturday, January 2, 2010

It's a new decade!

Happy 2010 y'all!! :)

Our 2010 was fun but low key... just the way I like it! I soooo don't have the stamina to deck myself out in sequins and stay out until midnight! We went out for some dinner, came home and watched The Twilight Zone till we switched the channel to watch the ball drop. Aaaaand we toasted with champagne cupcakes!! Our local cupcakery has been making them for the new year, and they are VERY yummy with a glass of the stuff, too. :)

I posted a few new pics of Finn over at my photoblog. I think I may be moving it to Tumblr though... more as this develops!

edit Yep, Tumblr is the bomb.... find me here!! There's an RSS feed you can add to your Google Reader if you're so inclined.... ;)!!!

It is CHILLY here in North Carolina this weekend -- okay, in the low 40's and VERY windy -- so we are just laying low and playing a lot of video games in our cozy house! Is it spring yet????


Aahh.... that's nice! :)

5 comments:

xoxoKrysten said...

Yum, champagne cupcakes sound amazing!

Kim said...

That's a beautiful pic! And champagne cupcakes sound delicious. Now I want a cupcake...any cupcake.

Luna said...

glad you had a good time. i am now wanting to try one of those cupcakes. what a nice idea.

Jessica said...

It's been damn near frigid at night in Charlotte.

Happy New Year!

nando.gino said...

I just walked around to ur tumblr and so far, love all the photos there, especially the cat.