Monday, December 14, 2009

Waiting ...

Don't you just hate waiting on someone for something, when they said they'll be right there, and 45 minutes later, uhhmmm so where are ya??

(Don't tell anyone, I'm actually talking about World of Warcraft; waiting for someone to get back so we can start something... yeah yeah, I play intarweb games!)

Definitely a pet peeve! I hate being late... I'm always early or on time. I feel so bad when I hold stuff up. Guilt guilt!

Anyways ... What are your pet peeves? Aside from waiting on people, I'd say mine are being interrupted when I'm talking, and bad parenting! You know the type, parents in a restaurant with kids, kids screaming bloody murder and flinging porkchops around like it's a rodeo, parents trying to pretend they're on a beach in Cozumel... yeah, not so much!

3 comments:

FRANNIE said...

Mine is stupid but it annoys the crap out of me EVERY time.

People that get in the left turn only lane...and then go straight. Cutting. You. Off.

That drives me nuts.

O.F.C.J. said...

Injustice... pisses me the heck off. And people that don't know me trying to tell me about me. And ignorance, all kinds really. Lol.

O.F.C.J.

Misstarii said...

Being kept waiting is worst for me. I'm an impatient person so it bothers me when people dont keep time! Sometimes i'm on the verge of crying,its that bad!