Sunday, September 6, 2009

A short update.

What a weekend! And it's not over yet...

I was going to post some photos but I just haven't had the time to upload them! Did some birthday shopping, did LOTS of eating (omg such food), and enjoyed the awesome New England fall weather. There is NOTHING like fall up here. Crisp, clear, cool :) And yes, it is 9:30, and I am EXHAUSTED! Snoooore... bedtime soon!

I hope you all are enjoying the holiday weekend and I hope to be back to regular blogging soon. But for now... I'm going to fall asleep watching this show about a 900 pound woman on TLC. Yikes!

4 comments:

rachaelgking said...

I've watched that TLC special TWICE. It's just so bad, I can't look away...

Gabby said...

Happy Birthday, Sami!!

Amandasaurus said...

It should NOT be fall here already! It's way too cold for September and it already smells like falling leaves. It's actually a very nice smell, I just would have preferred its debut in a couple weeks...

editing essays said...

oh, SAMI, happy BRTHDAY!!! wish you alwaus be glad and never cry, even just a little